Monday, April 22, 2013

Rainbow Diet Tips

I started the Rainbow Diet today to prepare for my fast after I give birth.
Here are some tips for this diet:

  • get bags of apple slices for the white day. The kind I got have 30 calories in them, which is lower then the estimated amount of half of an apple.
  • For strawberries, cut them in to 8 pieces and sprinkle some Splenda or Stevia on top, its actually yummy.
  • On the Sunday before you begin the diet, get all of the food you need and measure it all out and put it each item in a separate plastic container.
  • Drink herbal tea on this diet. (Oolong tea, White tea, Peppermint tea, Green tea, Jasmine tea, etc.)
  • Chew slowly.
  • Use a fork to eat these and cut the food and eat each piece one by one, not two or three at a time.
  • In the morning, make a lot of herbal iced tea!
  • If you still feel hungry, eat some ice.
  • When shopping for the food, try to get only what you need. Don't get a large quantity of fruit that you don't need. You're wasting money and you will probably eat more than what you should. (However, if you do feel a binge coming on, it is better to binge on fruits and veggies rather than junk food.)
  • If you don't look a certain food on the diet, substitute it for a veggie or fruit that is the same color and of equal or lesser caloric value. I substituted 1/2 a red pepper for 1/4 cup of strawberries.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks. I WILL do this

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last few weeks I have been craving some kind of project to work on. I felt so bored and dissatisfied and listless and useless. I can't believe how much of an idiot I've been. It's amazing how I can stare at my 200 pound self and not fully process what is there. There's so much work to be done, and I've got to stop being disgustingly lazy about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much can you loose doing this and how fast? Do you have enough energy afterwards? Im a newbie and weigh a disgusting 238lbs. I've got a job that's ties me to a desk to boot! Im sick of failing! I used to like exercising but this past year I've given up. Help me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how much weight can i lose in a month by doing this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're doing this while you're pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  6. you're starving your baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing inspiration tips for pro ana blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 23 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete